What is is?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
A comprehensive guide to avoiding gold scams
- How to cash in on this little-known gold US phenomenon before the rest of the world runs in and snatches up that profits! (Itâ€™s only occurred three times in the past 40 years.)
- Learn how to test karat rating and authenticity so you never have to worry about being caught off guard! This is a brain-dead simple method that a fifth grader could handle.
- Know how to spot a â€œcoin scamâ€ a mile off, and the two sly ways they try to fool you (they almost sound like theyâ€™re helping you without this information!)
- Two reasons why insurance companies can lead to your gold being lost with only a fraction regained – all while youâ€™re blowing money every month for their service!
- Why you need to spend at least $1,000 on a safe, along with the 3 factors you need to make sure your gold doesnâ€™t end up melted, lost, or stolen by a petty thief!
- A direct line to my personal gold dealers (the only two I recommend – and they donâ€™t pay me a cent!) so you can begin safely buying gold in the next five days!
- How to cut out the middle-man and deal directly with refiners who are willing to pay 90%-98% of the total value for the gold (Cash4Gold pays a measly 30%-45%).
- How to pay your friends and family $455 each, and bank $3,500 yourself! All it takes is one night, and a simple system to do this over and over again.
- Use the â€œdealer matrixâ€ to buy gold with as close to zero risk is humanely possible – and increase your financial security at the same time!
- The only three coins you should buy to prepare for the US economic collapse, and why every other coin will be worth less than a loaf of bread!
Is anyone actually buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Gold Scams Exposed Guide scores 74.77/100 which is around standard.
Time to buy – your optionsBy now you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve had a look at the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://goldscamsexposed.org/index.php, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $49.97.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: goldscamsexposed.org you’ll also be taken through to goldscamsexposed.org, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. This time though, because you were sent to the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)